The UK’s Leading
The safest & most effective method of concrete removal
Corejet are the UK’s Leading Hydrodemolition company, with 40 years’ experience specialising in Concrete Cutting and removal. Members of the Water Jetting Association, our team of highly skilled and CSCS accredited individuals provide innovative solutions for the construction industry.
Utilising the latest technologies Corejet specialise in both Manual Hand Lance Hydrodemolition as well as Robojetting (Robotic Hydrodemolition), allowing us to deliver a wide range of concrete removal techniques, no matter your requirements.
Key Features of Hydrodemolition
NO DAMAGE TO STEEL REINFORCEMENT
VIBRATION FREE CONCRETE REMOVAL
REMOTE-CONTROLLED MACHINE MOUNTED OPERATION (ROBOJETTING) FOR LARGE SCALE REMOVAL
HAND LANCING FOR SMALLER PRECISION PROJECTS
What is Hydrodemolition?
Hydrodemolition is a technique that uses High Pressure Water Jetting for the removal or controlled demolition of concrete. Due its vibration-free and environmentally friendly nature, it is often the preferred method of removing loose, deteriorated or damaged concrete. One of the key advantages of the process is that selective removal of concrete is possible without any damage to steel reinforcements. The result is a clean surface with excellent profile for bonding of new concrete.
Methods of Hydrodemolition
There are two methods of concrete Hydrodemolition; Manual Hand Lance and Robojetting. Manual hand lance Hydrodemolition is perfect in instances where a small amount of concrete is to be removed, whereas Robojetting is perfect where speed, access and safety is of paramount importance.
Advantages of Hydrodemolition
Hydrodemolition and High Pressure Water Jetting, offers numerous technical, environmental, safety, and financial benefits over other methods of concrete removal. The various benefits of Hydrodemolition are highlighted below.
- Maintains the structural integrity of reinforcing steel
- Reinforcing steel is cleaned during High Pressure Water Jetting
- Eliminates chlorides and other invisible contamination
- Permits selective removal of detective concrete, allowing unflawed concrete to remain
- Produces a clean surface ideal for bonding with new concrete
- Hydrodemolition is vibration free, thus removing the risk of operators of injuries associated with Hand-arm Vibration Syndrome
- No dust pollution
- Hydrodemolition is non-percussive and reduces noise pollution
- Water can be captured after operation, eliminating the risk of contamination.
- Hydrodemolition operations are often quicker than conventional methods, resulting in shorter process times and reduced cost
AQUA CUTTER 710V Evolution Technical Specification
- Length min. 2.6m
- Length max. 2.85m
- Total width 2m
- Min. width 1.04m
- Working width range standard 0 – 2.45m
- Working width extended 4m
- Width of track 1.04 –1.64m
- Weight 2350 kg
- Height std 1.6m (@ 2m width)
- Height min. 1.42m (hood only 1.3m)
- Operating height standard 7m
- Drive source can be either Diesel or Hybrid Electric Drive
It was a fantastic effort throughout by everyone involved at Corecut.
A very innovative solution was proposed and delivered, and without it, the project may not have progressed as smoothly as it did. A professional approach from all operatives on site ensured the safe delivery of the works ahead of programme.
May I take this opportunity to compliment your team that attended the bridge demolition, from planning to execution Corecut offered solutions and competency for a challenging project that was key to its success.
May I take this opportunity to thank you all for your efforts during the Christmas and New Year shifts. The works were not easy by any stretch of the imagination, compounded by adverse weather conditions , working away from home and site conditions that were not ideal. We completed the works as far as we could and handed back both possessions on time WITHOUT ANY ACCIDENTS OR INCIDENTS which we should be proud of. We had a couple of high level visits from the client who were content with our efforts and achievements.
Again many thanks and best wishes to you all.