The specialists in robotic controlled demolition
Corecut is the UK’s leading Remote-Controlled Demolition contractor and have 40 years’ experience of providing expert solutions to the construction industry. The company have worked on some of UK’s most well-known projects and through our Robolition brand, we specialise in providing unique solutions to complex requirements.
Our commitment to the highest possible standards of work and health and safety, have seen Corecut being awarded a Platinum Certificate for CSCS accreditation, along with the OHSAS 18001 certificate of registration from global certification body NQA.
Key Features Of Remote Control Demolition
- Remote-controlled use from up to 30 metres away
- Remote-controlled operation removes risk of hand/arm vibration syndrome
- Works in combined spaces and can pass through standard doors
- Climbs stairs with ease
- Long reach in excess of 6 metres
- Electric/fume free
- Works in existing buildings without noise or vibrations
- Ability to hydraulically crunch reinforced concrete up to 520mm thick
- Equivalent power to conventional machines 5 times its weight
- Equip with hydraulic breakers, concrete crushers, drilling equipment, wall saws, or buckets to perform many functions
- Three-part robotic arm
The impossible, made possible
Jobs that once seemed impossible, are now a reality with Robolition. Our compact electric, fume-free Remote-Controlled Demolition machine climbs stairs with ease and can be manoeuvred, lifted, or hoisted up to the most exposed positions. It works over twelve times harder and faster than a man with a jackhammer – and a lot more safely.
100 Days in Queen Street Tunnel
In helping to deliver the construction of the Queensferry Crossing across a six year period, Corecut undertook a comprehensive portfolio of services that spanned almost its entire range of innovative solutions.Read More