The scope of Corecut’s Environmental Policy is applicable to:
- The provision of concrete drilling, sawing and structure related services and solutions
- The Provision of controlled demolition and Hydro Demolition activities
The environmental management system and policy of Corecut Ltd encompasses:
- External and internal issues of relevant to the Company
- Requirements of the Company’s interested parties
- Environmental compliance obligations
- All products and services relating to the Company’s customers
- Environmental control and influence where possible
This policy provides the framework for setting our environmental objectives. The Company’s environmental objectives are set, reviewed and approved by top management via our annual (as a minimum) management review meetings. Top management commit to protect the environment; this includes the prevention of pollution, as well as other relevant environmental issues specific to Corecut Ltd.
The top management of Corecut Ltd commit to fulfilling all relevant environmental compliance obligations.
The top management of Corecut Ltd will provide the necessary means to ensure that the environmental management system can achieve continual improvement to enhance environmental performance.
Date: 1st January 2022