Advantages of Hydrodemolition
Hydrodemolition, or High Pressure Water Jetting, offers numerous technical, environmental, safety, and financial benefits over other methods of concrete removal. The various benefits of Hydrodemolition are highlighted below.
- Maintains the structural integrity of reinforcing steel
- Reinforcing steel is cleaned during High Pressure Water Jetting
- Eliminates chlorides and other invisible contamination
- Permits selective removal of defective concrete, allowing unflawed concrete to remain
- Produces a clean surface ideal for bonding with new concrete
- No dust pollution
- Hydrodemolition is non-percussive and reduces noise pollution
- Water can be captured after operation, eliminating the risk of contamination
- Hydrodemolition is vibration free, thus removing the risk to operators of injuries associated with Hand-arm Vibration Syndrome.
- Hydrodemolition operations are often quicker than conventional methods, resulting in shorter process times and reduced cost
Want to know more? Then talk to Corejet today on 0845 5199 330 to find out more about our range Hydrodemolition services. Alternatively, click here to contact us today.
Call NOW on 0845 519 9330 for a free quote. Or complete below.
Download Our Latest Corejet Brochure