The UK's Leading Core Diamond Drilling Contractors
Diamond Drilling is the most versatile and effective way of creating holes and openings, to almost unlimited profiles and depths, in a range of hard materials. These materials can range from reinforced concrete to Terazzo tile to natural stone.
Employing and developing the latest diamond drilling technology, Corecut can drill holes for a wide range of uses from new build housing contracts to complicated and intricate civil engineering and nuclear decommissioning projects. Corecut can perform diamond core drilling operations across four plains; vertical, horizontal, inverted and angled.
At Corecut we are extremely proud of the speed at which our Europe wide, fully mobile workforce can undertake and accomplish even the most challenging diamond drilling operations efficiently and safely. Our range of diamond drilling equipment is extremely versatile and can be either hand held, mounted on a rig or used with a self-contained trailer or airport rig. This means even the most challenging diamond drilling projects can be completed with speed and precision.
- Lightweight and versatile equipment
- Hole sizes from 8 mm over 1500 mm
- Low noise output plus dust and vibration free drilling
- The most precise method of drilling service penetrations
- Dry drilling available where required
- Range of power sources (electric, hydraulic, or compressed air)
- High performance automated rigs
- Wet drilling in finsished areas thanks to the slurry containment and re-cycling system
- Structural integrity due to non-percussive techniques
- All operators are fully trained and CSCS accredited
Corecut are also experts at Stitch Drilling, which is where large and unconventional shapes are created by drilling a series of overlapping holes.
To read a selection of testimonials from some of our satisfied clients, please click here.