Road Marking Removal
When laid, road markings are intended to be permanent. As a result, they require specialist techniques to remove them.
Road markings traditionally need to be burned off, which is time consuming and produces dangerous smoke and fumes. However, using our state-of-the-art High Pressure Water Jetting system, Corejet are able to remove all types of road markings in a fast, safe, efficient, and environmentally friendly manner.
- Our fully mobile and easily manoeuvrable machines can remove road markings almost anywhere; including car parks, motorways, forecourts, service stations, and country lanes
- Markings can be removed from all surfaces including tarmac, asphalt, cobbles, concrete, and block paving
- All types of lines including yellow, white, and thermoplastic markings can be removed
- Our jetting system is environmentally and operator friendly. Unlike traditional burning off techniques, no harmful smoke or fumes are produced.
- Jet wash water and debris are collected by a vacuum system , reducing contamination
For all your Road Marking Removal needs, please click here to contact us. Alternatively, call 0845 5199 330 to speak to one of our experts.
Call NOW on 0845 519 9330 for a free quote. Or complete below.
Download Our Latest Corejet Brochure